Monday, November 10, 2008

To Forget

To Forget

Wash away my memories
of the failed bid
Help me find new hope
with a clean slate
I dream that with each new song
that I'm getting closer
to the heart of the matter
to cut through the chatter
and only hear the lyrics
of a failed bid for a kiss
that I try to forget

I made another youtube video today. It's a joke. I can't wait til she gets engaged though because I have the perfect song for such an occasion. It's totally awesome and I would have to play the actual guitar for that one cause it's just too good to do a joke cover of. Oh no, my youtube upload just crashed. :( Hmm... it looks like YouTube went down. Now I'm getting cold feet.

Well, today as I was taking a walk, my old school perfect memory kicked in and I was reminded of some events that went down 10 years ago this day. It also involved a walk and a rose, and it was the inspiration for my screen name.

No comments: