Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The King of Awkwardness

The King of Awkwardness

If you need a guide of what not to do
look no further. I wrote the thesis
as the current reigning king of awkwardness
forget her name
and stumble on words
if she looks around for an escape
don't be discouraged
ask what's her age
and tell her she looks tired
offer her some candy
she'll be sure to be delighted
just make sure it's still in the wrapper
if she turns away
make sure to tap her
so she can continue in this mess
she probably loves to indulge in your awkwardness

Lolz... That's a good one. I'm trying to be light today. I like the word "awkward". I like how the spelling itself is awkward. I dunno. It's supposed to rain today but it's holding off. I might be walking home in the rain tomorrow though so maybe that will be inspirational. My knees hurt from running yesterday. Woe is me. Peace out.

No comments: