Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mouse

Mouse

The classic peripheral device
track ball or laser
two buttons and a scroll wheel
tethered to the computer
irreplaceable
try as they may

That was really lame but I'm trying something different. I was told that my style is similar to the Poet William Carlos Williams. I read one of his "most famous" poems a while back. It was titled Red Wheelbarrow or something like that. I don't know how to write about wheelbarrows so I decided to write about something I know. I took out a book at the library this morning of some of his selected works. I'll get back to my typical emotional stuff tomorrow. No worries. Peace out.

1 comment:

L. said...

Good one. :) I love William Carlos Williams. One of my favorites by him:

This Is Just To Say

I have eaten
the plums
that were in
the icebox

and which
you were probably
saving
for breakfast

Forgive me
they were delicious
so sweet
and so cold

--William Carlos Williams