Thursday, September 25, 2008

What?

What?

what's going on?  does anybody know?
who's supposed to be doing sound right now?
why is my shirt as white as snow?
dang, now my thumbs are bleeding
people start to panic but I tell them it doesn't hurt
I look down and notice all the blood dripping onto my shirt
I went to the doctor so he could check me out
he told me not to worry
I just had a typical case of gout

What?  Exactly.  That's what I was thinking this morning when I woke up from a series of strange dreams.  I remembered a lot more when I got out of bed but I didn't write anything down so, obviously, I don't remember alot of the stuff that I remembered right when I woke up.  I remember that for some reason I was playing football in a pure white shirt and I was totally getting it dirty and when I went to the doctor, he told to bend my thumb on my dominant hand.  I bent my right thumb and it was stiff and he said that it was a clear case of gout.  Who can argue with a man who plays a doctor in my dreams?  Peace out.  (For those concerned, my thumbs are fine in real life.)

No comments: