Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Waiting

Waiting

It's as if they don't know that they should be here by now
It's as if they don't have any desire to see it
to see me
playing my heart out
as a joke
but not a joke at the same time
maybe it's secretly about someone else
maybe it's about you
maybe it's about me waiting for you
clicking and waiting
sitting and waiting
sleeping and waiting
breathing and waiting

Yeah, so I made this youtube video today as a joke and only one person has seen it so far.  It's been over 8 hours now that people could have seen it.  It's just a click away in their inbox.  I guess people don't care enough to see it.  I don't know how long it's gonna be up.  Probably not much longer really.  I don't really need that video floating out there for the rest of my life.  I've included this little blurb in this blog so that in the future it doesn't haunt me.  I pretended to be singing to this one girl but I really was thinking of something else.  Someone secret... because there's always someone secret... even if you're with someone, there's always someone secret.  Your fairytale.  There's that word again.  People hate my theory about fairy tales but that's because I always put it in the negative sense.  Peace out.

No comments: