Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pretend

Pretend

We pretend that we are dating
but what people don't know is that
we're just working together
it's all just an act

We pretend that we are friends
but what you don't know is this
sometimes I wish that we were more
I thought you might too because of the kiss

But now we pretend that it never happened
because he's back.  Your old boyfriend
He's alive and we are dead
but whatever, it was all just pretend

Hmm.. sometimes reruns on tv are boring but there are some episodes that I like rewatching.  Tonight, I watched the episode of Chuck where he and Sarah kiss for the first time I believe.  If that was a spoiler for anyone, too bad.  Anyways, this piece was inspired by that.  Can't wait to see what the dude from the Buy More does in the new season and how his love life can be toyed with by the writers.  Peace out.

No comments: