Friday, September 12, 2008

It Goes Without Saying

It Goes Without Saying

It goes without saying
that I'm thinking about staying
up a little later than normal tonight
I hope you think that's alright
because earlier I should have been more bold
and told you that you are beautiful
but of course that goes without saying

I dunno what that was about.  Last.fm sometimes just gets me thinking of some stuff and the usual junk comes out.  Honestly, now that I've been doing this again for more than a week, I'm starting to struggle a little.  It almost feels like a chore today.  Today, I didn't use the treadmill or do any running outside.  I'm feeling a bit worn out.  And I knew that I have to run 5 miles tomorrow so I decided to take it easy today.  Hmmm.. Last.fm is playing Keith Urban's "You'll think of me".  What a great song.  Peace out.

No comments: