Friday, September 19, 2008

Geographically Restless

Geographically Restless

My legs are still
my mind is racing
it longs for a new setting
different people with new faces
new experiences in unfamiliar places
My future path is cloudy and my 
heart is geographically restless

Lately, I've been having urges to maybe change churches or change cities or just something drastic, dramatic, life altering.  I dunno.  That's just the feeling I have right now.  Of course, if I think hard, I could come up with reasons for all that junk but I don't want to think hard at the moment.  I don't want to be comtemplative.  I just want to pump some weights and put some miles on my legs.

I've started keeping track of the miles I've travelled since getting the treadmill.  After 2 weeks I've travelled 36 miles.  That's just a day or two away from Portage La Prairie.  I'm tracking my progress on a google map.  Once I figure out a good way to put that on this page, I will.  I haven't decided if I want to just link to it or embed it.  Anyways, peace out.

No comments: