Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Life of Lines

A Life of Lines

Something happens now
and you need to be clever
say it with one line

Yeah, missed a day yesterday.  Oh well... and today is back to simple stuff.  I've been told that I'm good at one liners.  Maybe that's all I got.  My poems are so short.  Maybe I would be better with only writing one line a day instead of trying to write so much.  I've had some books in mind that I've wanted to write for years.  Many of them are just inspired by one line.  I was watching a bit of Biggest Loser the other day and I came up with an awful proposal.  Something like, "so and so, would you marry me and join me on Biggest Losers family?"  Hahaha, because this season they are taking husband/wife, or parent/child teams only.  That would be something fun to put in a book titled "The Don'ts of Engagement".  I'm also reading a book about sleep right now because I haven't been able to sleep very well lately.   I was thinking that the book should start off saying, "if you're reading this book right now and you should be sleeping, you're already doing something wrong."  Peace out.

No comments: