Monday, September 29, 2008

Greatest Hits (3)

Greatest Hits (3)

A rediculous submarine bun
acts as the carb prison for six delicious burger patties
who knows how many slices of tomatoes and leaves of lettuce
one knife and fork
a chance to become a legend
some great moments can be about her
but this one is about defeating the monster burger

Lolz.  Just watched HIMYM and it was about the greatest burger in the world.  It made me think about the time I ate the monster burger at Red Top.  I have a crappy cell phone picture of me and that beast of a burger.  It's 6 patties stacked in 2 columns of 3 patties on a sub bun and there's lettuce, tomatoes and I believe there is chili.  I'm not sure if there was cheese or not.  But it was awesome, and big... really big.  I won't say that it was the best burger I've ever eaten but it was probably the largest.  Unfortunately those days are now behind me.  I can't eat that big any more.  Now I'm all about losing the weight and putting miles on my legs.

Sometimes great memories can be about that one magical moment that you shared with that one special girl, but sometimes great moments are simple meals with friends and eating big.  Here's to the days of eating big... and may they never come around again.  Peace out.

No comments: