Saturday, September 27, 2008

New Melody

New Melody

The phrasing is strange
when should I breathe?
lyrics hidden on my arm
covered with my sleeve
I sing with shaky voice
on your wedding day
I barely know this song
but because you asked, I'll play

Yeah, so I'm working on learning some new songs for a wedding I'm playing at in 6 days?  7?  I dunno.  Depends on how you do the math I guess.  I'm not sure if I ever want to do another wedding.  I really don't know why I keep saying yes anyways.  I don't like performing.  I don't really like my voice all that much and I'm a fairly lousy guitarist.  Oh well.  Hopefully this is the last one for me.

So I've been trying to learn the Taylor Swift song "White Horse" because I claim the concept of the song.  Anyways, I was looking for some clips on YouTube and I started watching all these people doing Taylor Swift covers.  It made me really want to do one but I dunno what song I would do.  Weird huh?  I don't like performing but I have a YouTube account.  I'm glad that my YouTube account is even more secret than this blog (which is not all that secret) but not many people have stumbled upon it as of yet.  Whatever.  Peace out.

No comments: