Sunday, September 14, 2008

sick

sick

I'm sick
of all these games
of pretending that we are on the same side
or that we even share some common ground
on issues of little importance
or things that probably only matter to me

Actually feeling really uninspired right now and I'm just rushing to get something done because I want to go and watch tv and it's getting late.  I've been doing this 6 week pushup plan and I've done week 5 twice already and I think I need to do it again this week because I'm so not ready for week 6.  I actually feel like throwing up.  It's not a common feeling from doing pushups for me.   I sometimes feel like this after an intense squat work out but this is definitely just as hard.  And I got an email just now that makes me kinda sick... and fairly angry but w/e.  Peace out.

No comments: