Thursday, October 16, 2008

Traitors

Traitors

I can hardly believe how you talk about him so casually
You've convinced yourself that it no longer bothers me
Traitors surround you as you talk about his smart phone
I sit on the other side of the room with two friends yet alone
He rocks a sweet blackberry pearl
and what's worse, he uses it to text MY girl
The traitors eat their cheese, knee deep in betrayal
as the internet community mocks me and tells me my love life is the phail

Lolz.  These things are so easy to write when the emotions behind them are fake.  Makes you wonder which pieces are real and which are totally based on real life but all together fictional.  Or maybe I'm just catering to my audience... say people who are on cable internet with a static IP address and are easily tracked.  I need a new rhyming scheme.  Peace out.

No comments: