Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cautious

Cautious

She carefully chooses her words
and plays with them in her mind
She puts them onto paper
and clutches them to her heart
She is hoping he would hear her
and she is hoping that he would be kind

She thinks that she has done her part

and now she thinks it's his turn
She's hoping that he loves her
that by chance his heart also yearns
She is being cautious yet is hopeful
that not another day would pass
She would finally hear him say
"I love you" at long last

Hmm... relevant to my life or just another allusion to a television show. Tricky. At first, it was relevant but as I wrote it, it became more of an allusion to a tv show. Oh well. I've been catching up on the season of Gossip Girl. I'm not a real fan of the show but my girl Kristen Bell is involved in it and I can legally watch it online so yeah. As I wrote this piece, it evolved to being about Blair's interaction with Chuck. Oh well. Peace out.

No comments: