Monday, October 13, 2008

Even/ever

Even/ever

We barely even know each other
I would hardly say that we are even friends
I'm upset because of your imperfect memory
and how you can't bother to make an apology
to say that you are sorry that you forgot
all the things that I love and all the things I try to not
And maybe it's not true that absence makes the heart grow fonder
because ever since you left and went into the great blue yonder
We've barely ever spoken and as far as I can see
you've all but gone and forgotten everything about me
I start to wonder if our friendship even has a leg to stand on
We've been strangers for years now and even all the goodtimes have been forgotten
So don't even go and try to pick a fight
I don't care anymore who's even right
I don't even want to bother
because I think that you just oughtta...
apologize

Hmmm... I've been wanting to write this one for over a week now.  Even though my readership has increased lately and for some reason people stumble upon this blog doing strange google searches (for instance, some one searched for poems on dota and found this blog) I'm still fairly confident that I can write this without getting in too much trouble... and yet, I'm still a little scared as I write this.  Hmmm... I had more stuff here but I came back 2 minutes after I published it and am now editing myself.  Peace out.

No comments: