Friday, October 3, 2008

Dread

Dread

It's that sinking feeling in your stomach
dread
It's the scenarios that run through your creative head
dread
It's the thoughts that keep you rolling around all night in bed
dread
It goes great with butter when toasted for breakfast
bread
gotcha

Eh, don't know what that was about really but I guess I just wanted to get something written and be done with it.  I want to go to bed early tonight because I know that I'll most likely be tossing and turning all night.  They say that I should tire myself out and that way I'll get a better sleep but I've tried that and it doesn't work for me.  There are days where I'll run 10k and still have the energy to toss and turn.  Tomorrow, I get to reprise my role as a wedding singer.  Can't say that I look forward to it... since I can never find the key for our killer song... the song that's supposed to be the best in our set and I can't find the key.  Pathetic and very scary.  Peace out.

No comments: