Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hard List

Hard List

In life
the good things sound easy
but they end up being more difficult than you wish
here's my hard list:
find a way to make money doing something you enjoy
teach your boy how to do the same
ignore the rules and don't play the game
wake up early to start your day right
don't go to bed until you have resolved the fight
find a girl to make your world
someone who will hold you tight
and say that she loves you every night


I'm not sure what that was about. I thought of two lines as I was watching the CBS evening news but I didn't bother to write them down. I'm not sure if this had anything to do with them, but I suspect it might. My memory tends to do that sometimes.

I wish I knew what I was doing with my life. I recently took a personality quiz and I once again am virtually 50% feeling, 50% logical. I think people would be surprised by that. I think people would think I was either extremely logical or feeling depending on how long they've known me. I think I've always straddled that line my whole life... and right now I feel like I'm handcuffed by that aspect of my personality. How does one decide when logic/feelings don't agree. I wish I knew how I decided in the past. Peace out.

No comments: