Thursday, December 11, 2008

Visitor

Visitor

In my life
she was just a visitor
She came to see me
and I loved seeing her
We only had a few dates
but she was my temporary soulmate

Haha. I'm not sure where I got the idea about a "temporary soulmate". I just know that I made a mental note of it a few days ago and I wanted to write it down in poem form so I don't forget the concept. I don't really believe that there are temporary soulmates but I think it's very common for people to jump from strangers to soulmates only to find out later that they were wrong.

A friend of mine was reading The Choice by Sparks and I decided to read it too. I have a sickness that makes me need to read everything/anything that I know someone else is reading. I usually find myself trying to memorize book titles/authors of books I see people reading on the bus because I want to read the book on a later date. I think you can tell a lot about a person by what book they are reading... of course that doesn't work with me necessarily because usually I'm reading books of people that I'm trying to read. Haha. Peace out.

1 comment:

L. said...

I like the idea "temporary soulmate" Interesting poem.

You certainly read a lot. I used to read more, but no longer have as much time:/.

You havn't posted in a few days...Hope all is well.