Monday, December 8, 2008

The Fight

The Fight

The fight would have been so much easier
if we could have used our fists
and knocked each other out
The fight would have been more civil
if we could have used words
instead of using silence as a weapon
The fight would have been unnecessary
if we were honest from the start
I wish you all the best with Mark

Hahahaha. I'm being super lazy today but I really like this one. I'm basing it on my Monday night tv CBS comedy shows: Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother. I took the Mark line from BBT and the fight theme from HIMYM. I like it.

I was looking at the Ocean today and it feels kinda weird centered and italicized. It feels like I'm forced to look at it slanted. I dunno. We'll see if it grows on me. I just saw a video on YouTube showing a different chin up variation. I'm gonna go try it now. Peace out.

No comments: