Friday, January 25, 2008

Diary

Diary

What's the point of this?
I'm writing to the future
Look back, understand


Totally uninspired today. The diary idea came from the first chapter of 1984 by Orwell. That's about as far as I got. The purpose of the diary is rather interesting... at least to me. I've always written in my diary as if I'm talking to someone. Some times I picture it as some hot girl reading my diary but for the most part, I write in my diary with the future me being the audience that I'm writing to. I dunno. It's strange. It's like communicating with the future. Maybe a diary can explain where everything went wrong, or maybe it can be used to relive a glorious moment in your past when you get old and bitter. I haven't written in my diary much as of late. I blame this blog. It's pretty exhausting to write in here on some days when I feel like I have nothing to say. Anyways, time to watch tennis.

No comments: