Monday, October 4, 2010

Winter's Coming

Winter's Coming

It's autumn and my vision is clearer
I can see much further down the street
the trees having shed their leaves

I look through the trunks and branches
looking for the horizon that was invisible
just a few weeks ago

Winter's coming

I came up with the idea about being able to see further now that the leaves are on the ground yesterday on my run.  I didn't have anything to write the idea on so I hoped that I would remember it.  That's one of my flaws of my plan to write things down when I think of them so that I don't forget them.  Oh well.  The outdoor running season should be coming to an end soon.

Winter's coming.  I want to get into some of the later books of the Song of Fire and Ice series or something like that but I have to get through The Stand first.  I look forward to being united with the Starks.  Peace out.

No comments: