Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hidden Lessons

hidden lessons

we all look
as though there is a bigger picture
a lesson to be learned
in hard situations
as though the world is ours
and we are the center

I think I've been reading too many children's novels. It seems in those stories, every rough situation the hero goes through is an opportunity for them to learn a lesson and become stronger from it. It seems like in those stories, the universe revolves around the hero and is only there to make them better/stronger/braver. Sometimes I think that everything in my life happens for a reason. I guess, I kinda believe that but at the same time, I understand that the universe doesn't revolve around me and that God doesn't move the whole world around just to teach me a valuable life lesson. Peace out.

No comments: