Monday, September 6, 2010

Violins

Violins

I wrote a song today
It rhymed
It was about how love fades
with time
I wrote it in the key of E minor
a little sad with a pinch of haunting
It's something I would love to sing
but unfortunately it's played by violins

I didn't actually write a song today. I wish I had though. Instead, I reviewed first year circuits and some second year circuits. Woe is me. I wish I had spent that time trying to write a song. So yeah, I didn't write a song today so I lied in my poem. But it's not like that's something new. Most things I write are fake or at least not true enough to be true. Ha. What's with me and my "ha"s these days? It's like I'm in love with them. Too bad they can't love me back. They're just like boats in that way... I also caught some parts of "Failure to Launch" yesterday. Boats can't love you back. They're just boats. Peace out.

No comments: