Saturday, September 18, 2010

Like a Knife

Like a Knife

I haven't aged a day since I met you
but my hunger continues to grow
Your beauty, like a knife, has run me through
but I'll never tell and you'll never know

Here's a secret. I love this girl who used to be a tv star but now is a movie star slash tv star. Originally I had her name in this post, but I decided to take it out. I like the mystery. Ha. I was trying to remember when I first saw her and when I first liked her. It got me thinking... maybe we don't age when we like someone. Well, maybe I don't age when I like someone. It's as though, I'm trapped at that age, unwilling to move on... to grow up and put her aside. Of course, I'm not talking about this star anymore, but no name will be given as usual.

Actually, I don't think I'm phrasing things very well. I don't mean to say that people don't age and grow up. Maybe it's more like they want to revisit that memory all the time and in a way, they continue to go back in time to try to relive that day and to feel those feelings again - the feelings of yesterday. I suppose that's only something that people do if they don't get the girl. Otherwise, they would just live in the present with the girl in their arms. *sigh. Peace out.

No comments: