Monday, February 1, 2010

Expectations

Expectations

Expectations
blowing in the wind
the eve of the beginning
to the end of a long journey
Lost in a story
of circular thoughts
I'm ready for a good ride
give me what you got

Lost season 6 premieres tomorrow. I've flirted with the thought of not watching it and saving it for a later date... not just the premiere but the whole season. But I don't think I could stay spoiler free. In this day and age, it just seems like I'll accidentally encounter a spoiler so I might as well watch it now.

I managed to write everyday in January. I thought that it was my 2nd time doing that but I was wrong, I think I missed writing on the 1st in 2008. Oh well. I guess there's new things to do on here still. It could be a break from my old staple of sucking every other day. Although this does feel like a day of sucking. Tune in tomorrow. I'm schedule to not suck tomorrow. Peace out.

No comments: