Friday, February 26, 2010

Grasp

Grasp

caught up in a daydream
I showed up to the dance barefoot
ready to mingle
I approach the redhead and hope that she's single
With the blink of an eye
the scene again changes
I've been here for hours
sitting in a field of colourful flowers
and I look to my left
there sits my sweet redhead
a beauty only my imagination can grasp

I rewrote this one so many times and it's still no good but I needed to get it done because I was tired of working it and reworknig it. I am Canadian... no need to be perfect. I'll settle for the silver today I guess. I can't wait til the Olympics are over. I'm really suffering from all the coverage. It's like the world has stopped, but it hasn't. When I get the time to follow other news, I find out that the world is still a mess and crazy things are happening all over the world... and not everyone is obsessed with how team Canada's womens' hockey team celebrated after their win. Peace out.

No comments: