Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow Walk

Snow Walk

Let's go for a snow walk
through the cold fields
and have a deep talk
about wedding planning
and center pieces
We'll need to dress warm
in our warmest fleeces
and we can stay outside
tracking the moon
to find out where it goes
when the sun rises

I dunno. I'm barely even paying attention at the moment. Today, I learned an all new way to solve the Rubik's cube. For the past 10+ years, I was doing it one way but it wasn't really efficient. It was just the way I learned it and I wasn't really too concerned about how fast I could do it because no one else I knew could do it anyways... and then all of a sudden, yesterday, I wanted to learn how to do it faster. I don't think my thumbs have the correct calluses for speedcubing yet. Peace out.

No comments: