Thursday, January 21, 2010

Aftermath

Aftermath

She came out of hiding
having counted to 10
and thinking the coast was clear
the dust settled
and nobody here

Walking around
as if nothing happened
and believing that even
the universe had forgotten
what happened on that ill fated night

The stars were crossed
and their love was doomed
She broke his heart
under the full September moon

Actually I wrote this while debating if I wanted to purchase the William Fitzsimmons cd and then I finished it as I was downloading it off iTunes. The thoughts are a bit scattered and I struggled with verb tenses because I didn't really know what I was actually writing about.

I just finished watching Grey's tonight. Very uninteresting episode for me personally. I don't understand people who love their work and would pick work over love. I just don't get it. I choose neither. Haha. Just kidding. I choose this blog and the blog chooses me it seems. Peace out.

No comments: