Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Search

Search

Dreaming of the long journey's end
with every email that I send
I sit and wonder if I was clear
if you would hear my voice
Or maybe I was being too clever
and you didn't read between the lines
but if you did, I'm sure you'd find
that I was waiting 
the whole time
My search ended the first day I met you

I watched Slumdog Millionaire today.  It was a good movie but I don't know why it deserved all those oscars.  I finished watching it at 11:30pm and I wanted to get something written before midnight because I don't like writing after midnight... not because I'm afraid that I'll write something that I'll regret but because I don't like seeing a post listed as being written on the "25th" but to me, I still consider that I wrote it on the 24th.  It's amazing how many times I stopped myself from writing because I couldn't be bothered to get something written before 12.  Oh well.  Not anymore... maybe.  I want to start a new Search series.  I'm not sure what I'm gonna write about but I felt it was about time to stop my Spring series... especially since we are experiencing a March blizzard and tonne of snow is currently falling.  Hopefully I'll write again later today.  :P  Peace out.

No comments: