Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Replacing

Replacing

My D-string needs replacing
as I strum away erasing
the memory of his finger tracing
down the outside of your arm

And I almost forgot to remember
that it was only last december
that I became a member
of people you chose to forget

We started as a group
as you narrowed down the troop
Too bad it's too late to recoup
your reputation as a gentleman

Yes, I know, today's piece is weak for sure. I usually don't follow The Bachelor but this year there was some drama during the finale and thus I've been hearing a lot of coverage about it. So I thought, I'd write something Bachelor inspired. That show is lose lose.... unfortunately for Jason (?) this year it was extra lose lose.

I started the P90X work out routine yesterday. You might have seen infomercials for it. I'm already dying but I'm not quite sure if it's the right program for me. It seems to be more helpful for people trying to slim down and I'm always in a constant flux of not knowing if I want to slim down or gain weight. I guess I want to do both. Man, I'm beat. Peace out.

No comments: