Thursday, January 1, 2009

5 Ws and a Bonus

5 Ws and a Bonus

What is it that
makes me do what I do?
Why do I torture myself
with pictures of you?
Who is that guy
residing in my shoes?
When you get married
I will be your something blue
Where can I move
to start my life new?
How will I ever
get over a girl like you?

I had an interesting day today. The Food Network was airing a Kitchen Nightmares marathon. I've really been absorbed in the food network lately with all their marathons. I watched the first season of Top Chef and half a season of Hell's Kitchen. I couldn't catch all the episodes cause I had to go out. :( I have such a weakness... I choke up when I see people choke up. I'm glad I'm watching it in private.

Today, Space was showing all these movies about the end of the world (Descent, Core, Day After Tomorrow, Solar Attack, Path to Destruction) but I decided to watch Secretary on a different channel because I'm a huge fan of Jeremy Davies (from Lost) and I really fell for Maggie Gyllenhaal when I saw her in Stranger than Fiction. Secretary was a weird movie... but I kinda used it as inspiration for today's piece. Of course, I also pulled some stuff from my life too. Oh well... day 1 of 2009 and I'm still writing... if you can call it that. Peace out.

No comments: