Friday, January 30, 2009

Secret

Secret

Don't go digging
because I never speak of her
You might not even know her
I never disclose her name
I love her too much
I keep her close to my heart
I keep her secret

Weird right? I read The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde today. Heavy book filled with so much philosophy. So many ideas came to me (and of course, I've forgotten most of them already) but I remembered this one. Sometimes the things we love, we keep secret. I've always thought that I would be shouting things from the roof tops but when I read about that, I was like, "huh, I guess I don't follow my own theory on this one". I never speak of her. Revealing her identity would be revealing too much of myself. Of course "never" never means never. There are exceptions and those in the know. Anyways, off to read another book. Peace out.

No comments: