Sunday, February 1, 2009

Restore

Restore

Restore my memories to me
as I remember them on snowy January mornings
Cold to the touch and warm inside with hot chocolate
From the fog of time I still recall that moment
our hands were in the marshmallow bag
when they accidentally touched
except for that it wasn't an accident

On Friday, I was watching 20/20 about the art of seduction and junk and they mentioned this quiz you can take on Chemistry.com to see what type of person you are out of 4 types. When I was watching the episode, I was guessing that I would be a "negotiator" but after taking the test last night, I found out that I am a "builder" primarily and a "negotiator" as a secondary trait. Hmmm... I think my belief in following rules and being punctual tipped the scales.

That marshmallow thing never happened but I vaguely remember feigning accidental hand grazes... or maybe those too are just dreams that confuse my waking hours. Peace out.

No comments: