Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Lamp Post

The Lamp Post

Meet me at the lamp post
in the Narnian woods
Where Tumnus walks
on snowy evenings
And the White Stag roams
pursued by kings and queens
Meet me in my dreams
beyond the hill of today
as sleep melts the weariness
and father Christmas comes to play

I've been listening to a lot of Lost podcasts as of late and thought I'd write a narnia/lamp post themed piece. You know... just to change it up a bit. I need more Lost, and I need it now. Seriously.

My current obsession is Kakuro. It's kinda like sudoku but it's not. Actually, it's like a crossword but with numbers instead of letters. Sometimes it's referred to as cross sums. I tried to pick up a book of kakuro puzzles at the local bookstore from the bargain bin but it wasn't there so I just ordered it online... but then I had to find more stuff to buy so I could get free shipping. I think I got 6 books for 40 bucks. Not bad. Now I just have to wait for the stuff to get here. I hate the waiting part of buying things online. Sleep time. Peace out.

No comments: