Sunday, February 8, 2009

Wake Up

Wake Up

Aren't you tired
of walking in circles
with our wheels spinning
getting nowhere?

You pretend you aren't looking at me
and I pretend that I haven't noticed
Our hands touch
our lips meet
and we're running out of time
for I'm about to wake up.

I'm currently reading The Name of the Wind by Rothfuss and I'm loving it so much. It's weird. For some reason I'm treating this book differently. I'm scared to read it because I want to save it. I don't want to lose the anticipation, the excitement of having something that I love waiting for me to read. I want to read it but I don't. I want to take my time with it but I know that eventually, I'll just power through it to appease my hunger for furthering the storyline.

Oh, the poem today was about a dream I had last night. I've been out of sorts all day. Peace out.

No comments: