Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Silent

Silent

Come and sit beside me
and dig your feet deep into the sand
Rest your head on my shoulder
and I'll gently rub your hand
As we watch the crashing waves
and the sea foam dancing amidst the rocks
there are few things left to be said
we no longer have our deep talks
Where has all the passion gone?
I'm tired of searching for common ground
We just sit here being silent
the ocean, the only sound

Yup, today's piece was inspired by the Bachelorette. Yes, indeed, I do feel shame. My boy Reid is gone. It is a sad day. A sad day for me and also a sad day for Jillian because she won't be happy with either of the guys left. I really wish that I liked Ed because he pulled my fail proof method of getting the girl. Now before I say it, I just wanna make clear that I've never done it and I don't endorse it... I just know that it works. The method is to tell a girl that you like and then leave right away. Originally, I stated that you're supposed to leave for 2 years but the time frame can be variable depending on the girl and the situation. Ed only left for 2 episodes. Of course, the reasoning behind the method is that by leaving right away, you give the girl time to think about you and about how she can't have you. It's a classic case of you-want-what-you-can't-have. I hesitated about sharing this because it might come off as being scumbaggy but it's really just psychology I think.

Anyways, about today's piece, it's about a couple that has reached a bitter sweet stage of their relationship. They're talked out but they still love each other. I'm jealous of people that have gotten to the stage of being talked out. Oh to only be so lucky. Peace out.

No comments: