Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New Music

New Music

My heart feels light
as my feet pound the pavement
Headphones in my ears
the music feels new again


Yesterday, I listened to music for the first time in like 2 weeks. Of course I've heard music within the past 14 days, but I haven't listened to music for 2 weeks. It was weird. I was walking down Kensington listening to music. That walk felt so different. It was like I haven't walked that route before. I felt a little renewed and was smiling a little.

I like to play this little game while I train/bus home after work. I like to stand on the train and try to put on a blank stare with a mix of sadness. I try to go heavy on the blank and just add a little hint of sad. I think it's fun. I sometimes break character and smile a little because I think what I'm doing is so entirely stupid. Peace out.

No comments: