Friday, November 5, 2010

Train Dreams

Train Dreams

The trains race down the tracks
and ferry people around town
We sit around and eat our snacks
that we carry in our back packs
We day dream about wearing crowns
wishing that we could be king
We'd be happy, and never frown
laugh, play, sing
taking life lying down


I had some weird dreams last night about a girl that doesn't give me the time of day. I don't want to be too specific because then people would be able to guess. That's why I described her in such a vague manner.

I like watching people on the train. It's fun to people watch. I think I have a 6th sense for hot girls. I can notice them before anyone else. I usually like to spot them and then observe other guys spotting them and rubber necking. It makes me feel so superior. I've probably talked about this before but that's because I really do enjoy doing it. People like to stare at cute girls. I like to watch people stare at cute girls. I suck. Peace out.

No comments: