Thursday, November 4, 2010

We Failed

We Failed

Sometimes we struggle through the day
other times we just coast
We dance lightly when we know the way
Ignoring what the haters say
Acting as though we know the most
We try and we try but fail
falling ever short of our post
wishing that we could sail
ignoring what was diagnosed


Trying fire and ice again today. I'm stuck at work. It's a bit of a struggle constantly doing different things. As soon as I think I've gotten the hang of something, I'm finished the task and start something new. I wish I could work on something for like a whole week and struggle with it, pick it up and then just coast for a bit. Right now I seem to be working on things with 2 or 3 hour turn around times. If it takes me longer than that, I feel like I'm dogging it and need to bring work home with me if I can't get it done before leaving for the day. It's a huge adjustment from school. When I was in school, I could always do work because it was my work, I wasn't being paid per hour. But now, it doesn't really benefit me to bring home work and do it off the clock. Peace out.

No comments: