Monday, November 8, 2010

Fold

Fold

Today we all have to make some decisions
about what we think the future may hold
We pick our brains and seek for visions
avoiding fate and reality's collisions
We'd rather wait outside in the cold
unable to get our seats off this fence
Deciding we'll sit here until we are old
lacking all forms of common sense
pot committed, we decided to fold

Got my contract at work today. I thought I'd sign it immediately but now I'm mulling it over. I'll most likely sign it but I'm waiting a little because of the implications I think signing this contract would be saying about what I think is in my near/immediate future. I'm not someone that is good at making life decisions. I feel as though I can't make a good decision because I can't see far enough ahead. Sometimes I wonder if decisions would be easier with more foresight - like the elves. But the future is dark even to me. Peace out.

No comments: