Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The End

The End

I held my breath
waiting for the sun to set
Let this day be over
I crawled into bed
hoping to not dream of smoke monsters
and creepy visitors
I heard it over the horizon
Indeed.
The end approaches

I'm so sad. :( There is officially/technically only 1 episode left of Lost... even though it's a 2 and a half hour episode, it is still the final episode. It's weird when things end. I don't really remember the ending of many shows. I remember watching the Friends' finale and the Seinfeld finale. I didn't get to watch the Dawson's Creek finale until months later because I was on a tv fast at the time. I know a lot of shows get cancelled. I can't remember their endings very well, but that's probably because I think there will be more coming but they get cancelled in the summer when no one cares about them anymore.

I'm once again trying to learn how to sing harmonies. Haha. I've spent a lot of time trying to write some programs in java to help me practice. As I attempted to write the code, I realized that I don't really understand the music theory involved. I'm doomed. A lot of people say that I should just practice and learn to do it by ear, but I want to understand it too... and my ears are no good. I'm in need of an upgrade. Peace out.

No comments: