Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Angel

The Angel

It's strange
sitting here
drinking beers
and sharing our feelings
something that guys rarely do
And yet we're connected
by one degree of separation
the same dream
and wild imagination
that we can one day be
with you
the glass angel across the sea

I dunno. You would think that if I took the time to write something after not writing anything in a couple of days, that I would come up with something brilliant. No such luck I'm afraid. I watched last night's episode of HIMYM today. It reminded me of an awkward situation someone told me about a while ago. Two boys talking about how they both liked the same girl. I can't even imagine participating in such a conversation. It seems like girls do it all the time though. They can gather in large groups and all scream for Beiber or Justin Timberlake. I'm possessive I guess. I don't like telling secrets or having someone else like the girl I like. Doesn't that make us automatic enemies? I dunno. Peace out.

No comments: