Monday, March 1, 2010

Bye bye Bookmark

Bye bye Bookmark

I've deleted the bookmark
never to return
This period has ended
and it's sad
There's an emptiness that is left behind
The streets are empty
and there is ample parking
the traffic has gone back to normal
the neighborhoods are quiet
the games are over

The Olymipics are over. I don't have to talk about them anymore. I bookmarked a few Olympics related sites during the games and I would visit them all the time. They haven't really been updated in the past few hours. There's nothing to update. It's over. I think there is a general sadness because they are over. Maybe more so for these particular games because they were in Canada. I dunno. I don't think I own anything with the maple leaf on it. I'm not the kind of person that wears his colours but was there ever a time in Canada when more grown men shed a tear of joy than yesterday? Peace out.

No comments: