Friday, October 2, 2009

Chosen?

Chosen?

What does it mean to be chosen
if I can't see it?
What does it mean that it's in my destiny
if I can't hear it?

Flying around space
miles away from my home
on a mission that I don't understand
and only strangers to hold my hand

Where can I draw the strength
to do my best?
Why must I be chosen?
I'd rather be at home with the rest

Lame. I know, but I can't raise my standards now else I will never publish anything again. Yesterday, I actually finished a piece and deleted it because I didn't like it. Hahaha. I don't know what got into me. I don't really utilize a quality filter for this blog. Anyways, today's thing was inspired by tonight's episode of Defying Gravity. I love that show... too bad I don't think there are gonna be many more episodes. Oh well. Woe is me I guess. Peace out.

No comments: