Saturday, October 24, 2009

lens flare

lens flare

tomorrow
she walks
but not in dream
the solid object
behind the sheen

of lens flare
I close my eyes
so they can readjust
she melts my heart
and my blood
bleeds through the rust


Haha, I didn't really know what I wanted to write about today. I just had a line length in mind when I was writing. I wanted to write something with short lines. I don't think I know how to do it. I think I've fallen in love with the run on sentence in my pieces. I like to keep adding an "and" and continuing a thought. I know it's pretty arbitrary where I decide to cut off a line. Perhaps this piece only has short lines because I decided to break up a sentence into 3 or more lines... which is probably the case. I dunno. Just experimenting. Finished disc 3 today. * sigh. Half way through... Peace out.

No comments: