Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Blur

Blur

I close my eyes
and go back to the start
to the day where it all began
and I surf my memories back to the present
Everything is all a blur
I see all the things that didn't occur
and all the mistakes I was able to avoid
I think about it -- annoyed
because I can't see what I could have changed
what I could have done differently
I just wasn't part of your destiny

Yup. I didn't know what I was writing today. Actually, I just wanted to write something because I was looking over this blog and realized how much I've written this year even though it doesn't feel like I've written all that much. I just want to keep it up so I can have a tonne of stuff written in 2009 and then have something to try to beat next year. I'm lame. I know. Peace out.

No comments: