Saturday, October 17, 2009

It's the Return

It's the Return

It's the return
you've come full circle
back to the start of it all
where it all fell apart
and you scrambled to save it
It fell anyways
crashing to the ground
the sound of broken glass
echoes in your brain
I can still hear the sobbing
over the rain
I look around
and find some shards
still lying about
I guess we were too lazy
to clean everything out
Evidence of what happened before
and here we are again
to remember once more

Yup. I watched I'm Reed Fish again today. I watched it about one year ago and it was the movie that started my Youtube days. I love the soundtrack of the movie and the songs that are in the movie but not on the soundtrack. It just makes me want to play guitar... and fall in love... and write songs... and kiss girls.... sigh. Lol. Peace out.

No comments: