Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Goodbye Seaside

Goodbye Seaside

I rise with the sun
and feel that it's a new day
I feel whole once again
but wait...
a cough
and then another
I surrender
to another day of coughing
and low grade fevers
I dreamt that we were at the beach
with our feet
in the sand
and your head in my hand
goodbye
seaside
I woke feeling better
but my body lied

Well, it may not appear so but I did sleep between the two posts that I wrote "today". Although I can't claim that I slept very well at all. Actually, I feel like I should take a nap right now. My head hurts and my eyes are super heavy. Oh well... btw, I didn't actually dream that last night. (just a note to myself, in case I read this down the road and try to remember who the dream was about...) There was no dream. Peace out.

No comments: