Monday, September 21, 2009

Definitions

Definitions

Definitions
of direction
Are we growing together
or creating separation?
Hash it out
with awkward sentences
and examine our dynamics
with the cold eyes of a scientist
Detach yourself from your feelings
and classify what we are to each other
Determine if we're going somewhere
else I'll try to find "it" with another

Yup. Watched HIMYM today. A whole episode about the DTR talk - the Define the Relationship talk. I must have ranted about this in the past but since it was dealt with on tv recently, I'm gonna rant on it again. Why do relationships need to be defined? I think relationships should be messy. Why can't things just be what they be? It's so stupid. I was very close to writing a book about it a few years ago because I was so passionate about the subject. I have the title ready to go... the title alone will sell books. Anyways, I don't want to say anymore cause it's late and I don't want to get myself riled up so I can still sleep tonight. hahaha. Peace out.

No comments: