Friday, June 25, 2010

Guard

Guard

I remembered it being easy
It was never this hard to see you
Constantly smiling at someone over my shoulder
It takes me a while every time
thinking that the smile was for me
I see it
The indifference in your eyes
that no longer surprises me
I didn't remember it being so hard
but I'm learning and keeping up my guard

Yeah, I didn't like how orange my blog was so I've changed it again. It might take me a while to settle on a design I like. Hopefully I'll be doing subtle changes and not these massive changes like I've been doing so far. I hope that I will converge on a design that I like with minor tweaks here and there.

Lately I've discovered a lot of books that I would like to read... but whenever there are a lot of new books I want to read, I end up in the comfort of reading old books. I'm reading Temple of the Winds again instead of Le Morte D'Arthur. Today's piece was inspired by my re-reading of book 4 from the sword of truth series.

It's hot. Oh so hot. Peace out.

No comments: